1. A minimum attendance of 75% of the working days is required for promotion. Students should come 10 min. before the General Assembly. Late comers are liable to be sent home.
2. No student should leave the College premises during the College hours without the written permission of the Principal which is granted on the written request of the parents only.
3. No leave of absence for the whole day or a part thereof is granted except for serious reasons and only on the previous written application of the parents.
4. Students who are irregular in classes due to feasts, marriage celebrations, trips, visits to relations and places and frequent late comers will be asked to discontinue.
5. Extension of vacation is not permitted. Students who extend their holidays after vacation except for grave reason, will have their names struck off the rolls and vacancies will be filled from fresh applicants.
6. Application for medical leave for more than 3 days should be accompanied by a medical certificate by a doctor who is MBBS. If this leave continues for more than seven days, the Principal must be contacted.
7. All leave applications should bear the signature of the parent. Failure to bring such an application for leave, makes the students liable to be sent home.
8. A student who is absent from the class continuously for 10 days or more without the leave sanctioned by the Principal may have his/her name struck off from the rolls without any notice. If re-admitted he/she will have to pay the full admission fee and other full fees for the period of such absence.